Unite 2022 – Call for proposals
Share your expertise
Unity has an amazing community known globally for generously sharing knowledge and helping each other get to the finish line. At Unite 2022, you have a great opportunity to tell your gamedev story, demo an innovative workflow, explain a cool coding or art trick, share a player-acquisition breakthrough, and so much more. Don’t be shy – submit your ideas for what your fellow developers, from beginners to experts, would love to hear and see.
What would you like to present?
There are plenty of session formats, such as demos, workshops, lightning talks, and panel discussions. Send us your best ideas before August 22, 2022. Note that all sessions will be virtual, so no travel required.
We encourage session proposals at all levels of expertise (from novice to expert), from all genders, backgrounds, and communities, and particularly from groups typically underrepresented in technology and engineering.
To get your creative juices flowing, here are a few session examples from past conferences:
- Tips and tricks for JetBrains Rider
- Best practices for fast game design in Unity
- Build better AAA mobile games with Adaptive Performance
Technical guidelines and support
If you run into technical issues:
- Please use a desktop or laptop.
- Please use Google Chrome as a browser.
- Please disconnect from your VPN.
- Disable ad-blockers.
- Please click Save Draft to ensure that all updates are captured before closing this window.
If you have a question regarding technical issues, please contact Submittable Technical Support.
If you have a question regarding the contents of the form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.